Radium Fuel Pump Hanger, Early Nissan - S13, R32 (excluding GTR) (20-0730-00) (20-0732-00)
This Radium Engineering fuel pump hanger replaces the stock fuel pump module in the Nissan vehicles listed above. It can be configured with 1, 2, or 3 aftermarket fuel pumps to meet the fuel demands of various high performance engines. No cutting or modifying of the vehicle's sheet metal or fuel tank is required for installation.
The fuel pumps are positioned in the factory collector bowl. Fuel is drawn in through the mesh filter located at the bottom of the assembly, shown below.
The functionality of the factory Nissan fuel level float and low fuel switch are retained.
The fuel pump outlets merge into a single 8AN female port on the top plate. And because of the integrated check valves, fuel pump staging is permitted. The return port also uses a 8AN ORB female port on the top plate.
Adapter fittings are included for easy connection to the factory fuel lines.
Also included in all variations of the kit are adapter fittings for connecting aftermarket -AN style hoses. The fitting ports are machined low enough to clear the unibody sheet metal.
The included Radium Engineering fuel filter mounts in the stock filter location using a specifically designed Nissan bolt-on billet mount.
- Drop-In Installation
- Anodized Aluminum Construction
- Merged 8AN ORB Female Pump-Out Port
- Barbs and 6AN/8AN Fittings Included
- 8AN ORB Female Return Port
- Permits 1-3 Aftermarket Pumps
- Compatible with Various Pumps
- High Current Electrical Hardware
- Stainless Steel Hardware and Clamps
- Gasoline, Methanol, and E85 Compliant
Would Suit :
This product is compatible with the following vehicles:
Nissan S13 Silvia (All models/trims/RHD/LHD)
Nissan S13 180SX (All models/trims/RHD/LHD)
Nissan S13 200SX (All models/trims/RHD/LHD)
Nissan S13 240SX (All models/trims/RHD/LHD)
Nissan R32 Skyline (All RHD/LHD, excludes GT-R)
1. Single Walbro GSS342 (255LPH) fuel pump installations can re-use the OEM fuel pump wiring.
2. It is recommended to upgrade OEM wiring to ensure the pumps are receiving full power and operating at their full potential.
3. Universal fuel pump wiring kits can be found HERE. Select one for each aftermarket pump.