Mishimoto Titanium Turbo Blanket Fits Subaru WRX 2015+ MMTB-WRX-15
- Direct fit for 2015+ Subaru WRX w/ FA20 engine
- Insulates turbo hot side to reduce engine bay temperatures and maintain turbocharger efficiency
- Protects vital cooling components from excessive heat
- Interior layer is rated to withstand 1,260°C
- Volcanic lava rock and titanium outer layer with high-silica and stainless-steel inner layer for optimal heat protection
- Stainless-steel fastening buttons resist corrosion
- Includes stainless-steel wire and springs for multiple installation options
- Mishimoto Lifetime Warranty
Help reduce the heat in your 2015+ Subaru WRX engine bay with this Mishimoto turbo blanket. One of the main drawbacks to a turbocharger is the massive amount of heat that it produces, and with the WRX top-mount intercooler, that heat can severely effect intake air temperatures. Additionally, keeping the exhaust gases that spin your turbo hot makes for a more efficient, better spooling turbo. That's why it's so important to insulate the hot side of the turbocharger and keep the heat in. With Mishimoto's 2015+ Subaru WRX turbo blanket, the heat stays where it's supposed to be and out of your engine bay.
Our turbo blankets are constructed with an outer layer of volcanic lava rock and titanium woven fabric. The inner layer traps heat with a high-silica fabric and stainless-steel mesh for maximum durability. This allows the interior layer to withstand over 2,300°F (1,260°C) while the outer layer protects against temperatures over 1,760°F (960°C). Mishimoto turbo blankets have no trouble keeping the heat from permeating throughout the engine bay. This Mishimoto turbo blanket is a direct fit for the stock Garrett turbocharger equipped on your 2015+ Subaru WRX and is backed by our Mishimoto Lifetime Warranty for a lifetime of protection against engine bay heat.
(1) Direct-fit Turbo Blanket
(2) Stainless-Steel Springs
(1) Spool Stainless-Steel Wire
(1) Note Card
Mishimoto Lifetime Warranty