HKS Hipermax IV GT 20SPEC Coilovers suits Toyota GR Yaris 80230-AT025A
*PRE ORDER FOR EARLY 2021*
Since its beginning, HKS has been committed to providing well-integrated, reliable, and environmentally sound performance systems. Mr. Hasegawa's strong leadership, engineering genius, creativity and willingness to listen to customers are the pillars of the company's success. Monitoring consumer reaction and input on issues pertaining to material quality, external appearance, sound quality, and of course, performance, HKS stays in tune with automotive enthusiasts' needs. Moreover, HKS' products are designed to be user friendly for easy installation.
- The ride comfort required for daily use and sports performance such as stability has been improved in a awell -balanced tune without losing stock comfortability.
- Adopting the conventional shock absorbers, makes the car easier to read and allows the driver to have better control.
- While maintaining the stability of touring and daily driving, it pursues damping characteristics with the
- firm when moving intensely, and stability and controllability in the limit range are greatly improved.
- Testing various spring rates resulted in a suspension with a spring rate of F = 69 Nm (7 kg)/R = 59 Nm
- (6 kg) and a spring length of F = 200 mm (series barrel type)/R = 250 mm (series barrel type) that wa suitable for a wide range of users.
- High spring rates are recommended for use in hill climbs and mini circuits or use with high grip tires.
- When the spring rate is changed, the spring length is changed to F = 170 mm/R = 220 mm.
- The recommended dial damping force for rate rate-up is F: D = 15/R: D = 13.
- When considering a circuit attack, it is recommended to swing the rear suspension's toe angle to out.
- Understeer becomes less to come out, and you can step on the gas pedal earlier when you stand up from the corner. Controls of understeer and oversteer are also improved.
- 20 SPEC further improves ride quality, stability and comfort over MAXIV with latest technologies.
- Reducing the damping force at the rebound side provides new suspension with more flexible moving and greatly improves grip feeling.
- Appropriate bump damping force setting reduces excessive damper movement and promotes flat ride feel.
- The suspension provides high stability and flat ride feeling with less stiffness even on the rough road.
- Stability provides a smooth moving and weight transfer and it brings the mild steering feel.
- Increases the stroke amount at the rear side, stability and traction performance. New soft type bump stops also improves stability and driving comfort.
Would Suit :
Any Toyota GR Yaris
|Spring rate [N/mm(kgf/mm)]||F=69 (7) / R=118 (12)|
|Spring Length (mm)||F=200 / R=250|
Height at factory
F= -25 (0 to -45)
R= -26 (0 to -47)
|Upper mount||F= Stock / R= reinforced rubber|
|Spring rate change at factory
|F YES [+10 (1)] / R=YES [+10 (1)]|