Digital Dash Logger - DDU10
The display DDU 10 integrates a programmable full
color dashboard display with a data logging system for
motorsport applications. Additional input devices can
be connected via Ethernet, CAN buses and RS 232.
Data Analysis Software WinDarab is available free of
charge as “WinDarab V7 free” on our website. A basic
logging function of 100 channels with recording of 50
ms (3 GB) is always included. The logger can be upgraded to full logging performance (max. 1 ms). In addition a 2nd logging partition of 1 GB can be activated.
With the DDU 10, a completely new library of graphical
elements for the individual design of display pages
was implemented and an all-new user interface menu
has been developed for the device. A configurable input activates the menu structure and the user can reset for example laptime, fuel consumption and many
more, without having to connect a laptop to the DDU.
The user can also install own graphics, pictures etc. on
the 12 freely configurable display pages. For quick data transfer from the car, e.g. during pit stop, data copy
to a USB stick is available as an option.
Would Suit :
Canbus based ECU's
For more information the data sheet is available here.
- 667 MHz Dual Core Processor
- 7inch color display and interface
- All new library of graphic display elements and tool
- 5x additional LED on each side of screen
- 3GB internal logging capacity standard
- Recording on USB flash drive (opt.)
- Menu activation via manual input (no laptop connection required for specific functions)
- Supports GPS laptrigger, pre-dated lap time etc.
- Page change based on events possible