Radium Universal Single Catch Can (20-0008)
This Radium universal catch can can be used in any vehicle with the proper hose and fittings. A universal mounting bracket is included.
Catch cans are sold without fittings. Compatible 10AN ORB adapter fittings can be found HERE.
- Effectively raises the octane and increases engine performance from cleaner inlet air
- Prevents oil buildup in the intake, intercooler, throttle body, etc.
- Excessive oil collection can be an indicator of a damaged engine
- Lowers hydrocarbon emissions
- 6061 Billet Aluminum O-Ring Sealed Oil Can
- Integrated Aluminum Baffle for Oil Condensing
- Reusable Stainless Steel Air/Oil Separating Media
- Main Ports: 7/8"-14 Female Threads (10AN ORB)
- Anodized Laser Cut Mounting Bracket
- O-Ring Sealed -4AN Drain Plug
- Stainless Steel Mounting Hardware
- Safe for Pressurized Applications
- Anodized Aluminum Oil Dipstick
Would Suit :
1. The lower half of the body simply unscrews for draining.
2. The integrated dipstick unscrews for a quick way to check oil level.
3. Some engines may require multiple catch cans depending on the PCV system design.
4. Catch cans are NOT designed to be used with aftermarket crankcase vacuum pumps.