Plazmaman CA18 Billet Inlet Manifold
Plazmaman Billet Inlet manifold is designed to suit Nissan’s CA18 engine.
This is a HALF manifold and simply bolts to the OEM 'Sub runner manifold which houses the injector ports'. With this design it will suit both the Euro 4 Port and 8 port heads, and our aftermarket fuel rail can be adapted easily
Due to 1.8 litre capacity, we highly recommend the use of our Billet 60mm or 66mm throttle body for street/strip/drift applications, or for big boost (40+psi) high rpm race engines, the 72mm is recommended.
All Plazmaman inlet manifolds and products are precision tig welded by experts in house at our Sydney Facility. Through our ability of manufacturing in house we are able to guarantee these inlets with a life time workmanship warranty. These are rated to 100psi at any RPM level you choose. Plazmaman inlet manifolds utilize some of the most advanced manufacturing techniques. Multi axis HAAS CNC machines ensure that all the one piece billet bases have tolerances to within .005. The inlet manifold dome utilizes a hard temper 3mm sheet alloy surface that has been made to shape in house utilizing advanced forming techniques.
These manifolds can be supplied in 3 finishes, Raw, Polished, or powercoated Black, for the stealth look.
As with all Plazmaman inlet manifolds, these are packed with many features such as:
- Ram Tube style lead in tapper.
- 6061 T65 Aluminium.
- O-ring port seal design.
- Billet fuel rail Option (available at check out).
- Precision CNC machined billet base, with hand made 3mm smooth design plenum dome.
- Professionally Tig welded in house by our highly experienced fabricators.
- Ergonomic appeal and lifetime structural guarantee.
- Any throttle body required can be adapted (we recommend out nice looking billet items), including DBW style.
Please be advise that in some cases an aftermarket cable might have be made or the OEM one modified. We try to as best we can utilies the factory item.