The all new Haltech IC-7 Stand-Alone "Classic" Kit
Haltech delivering the goods yet again! IC-7 Standalone dash packages are not far away! One of the best digital displays on the market will come supplied with a semi-terminated harness that allows the iC-7 to interface directly with sensors and switches in your vehicle to display:
The “Classic” kit comes with a semi-terminated harness that allows the iC-7 to interface directly with sensors and switches in your vehicle making the iC-7 a truly universal, stand-alone display dash.
The semi-terminated harness included in the kit comes complete with labeled terminated sensor connectors as well as flying lead connections for additional inputs such as high beam, park lights, turn signals or fuel level sender. The harness connects directly to the iC-7 via a 34 Pin Superseal Connector. Easy!
• Integrated Coolant Temperature connection
• Integrated Fuel and Oil Pressure connection
• Integrated Turn Signal indicator(s) connection
• Integrated Handbrake, Park Light and High Beam connections
• Integrated Fuel Level connection
• Plug’n’Play compatible with a Haltech GPS Speed Input Module
You can also expand the functionality of the iC-7 stand-alone display with a number of Haltech CAN devices. Haltech Wideband O2 sensors, thermocouple EGT boxes, and TMS tyre temperature and pressure monitoring devices are all compatible.
Perfect for old-school hot rods, mechanically injected muscle, carbureted classics and everything in between, the Haltech stand-alone IC-7 “Classic” kit is ideal for anyone looking to simplify and modernise their analogue gauge setup.
Haltech iC-7 “Classic” Stand-Alone Kit
Part Number: HT-067014
Screen: Full colour 7” TFT display
Outside Dimensions: 217 x 122mm (8.5″ x 4.8″)
Compatible with: Carbureted and mechanically injected cars.
All current Haltech ECUs via CAN.
What’s in the box:
• Haltech iC-7 Display Dash
• Semi-terminated stand-alone harness (HT-060300)
• iC-7 stand-alone sensor pack (HT-010001):
– 1 x coolant temp sensor 1/8 NPT (HT-010304)
– 1 x brass adaptor 1/8″NPTF to 3/8″NPT (HT-120000)
– 2 x 150PSI “TI” fuel/oil/wastegate pressure sensors (HT-010904)
• 34 Pin main connector harness
• DTM-4 to DTM-4 CAN extension cable
• USB to M5 right angle cable
• USB Cable
• Mounting Screws
• USB flash drive with iC-7 Software
• Quick Start Guide
• Haltech stickers and a fabric keyring tag